Gino is a successful multi-industry IT Professional with excellent personal skills and professional presentation.
Double Major – Computer Sciences + Marketing
at Instituição Educacional São Judas Tadeu – Porto Alegre, Brazil 1988
Real Estate / Construction Industry
- IT Project Manager and Liaison between owners and network contractor to supervise installation of Unified Communication (UC) Infra structure for a 500 unit community. Project included Fiber optics, CAT5 and CAT6 cabling, IP telephony, Wi-Fi and Internet, IP surveillance and access control systems for a 500 unit community. Project included Mitel 3300 PBX deployment, Sonicwall routing appliances and HP switching devices and Rukus managed WLAN services. Planning, and rollout for IP TV distribution.
- Planning and rollout for Leasing Office IT infrastructure including Dell Server (Microsoft Small Business Server), Workstations, print servers, SharePoint and Fax Server.
- Designed, developed and implemented Web site and S.E.O strategy to maintain page on top listing for 3 major search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo)
Manufacturing & Automation Industry
- Responsible for the IT Infrastructure, disaster prevention and recovery, maintenance and support for various companies. Windows Servers, SQL Servers, Hyper-V, IIS Servers, Streaming Media Services, routing and switching devices, surveillance and access control systems.
- Designed, developed and implemented Quality Management System Documentation and its associated forms and task scheduler (ISO 9001) using SharePoint 2010. Project Included System Analysis, Development, Implementation, rollout, and user support.
- Designed, developed and implemented Web site and S.E.O strategy to maintain default page on top listing for 3 major search engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo).
Architectural, Engineering, Printing, Legal, Veterinarian Hospital, Real Estate Offices, Account and Tax Planning.
- Providing IT support and management for small business operation and migrating local servers to virtual environments using VMWARE, Windows Azure, Hyper-V and Amazon. Capacity Planning, servers and workstations, active directory, group policies, exchange server, outlook, SharePoint implementation, management and support, working remotely (VPN / Terminal Services / Citrix / LogMeIN / VNC).
- Websites, S.E.O, WordPress and Social Media Marketing – Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn.